To be a leader committed to charitable and community needs.
To empower and support the commitment of our volunteers to enrich our communities through charity and service, now and for future generations.
The Cargill District Community Foundation (CDCF) will perform a wide variety of local fundraising and community betterment projects. The Foundation will assess the community’s needs to determine what ventures to undertake and how to distribute funds within the local community.
The objectives of the Cargill District Community Foundation are to promote and direct community and charitable service work through volunteers as follows:
- All to embrace a sincere community spirit to enable the participation of all individuals of any age or ability;
- Stimulate involvement to contribute to the enrichment of the community;
- A spirit of co-operation, diversity, equality and inclusion among all volunteers and the community at large;
- To serve the community’s greatest needs; and
- Everyone works towards fulfilling the charity’s vision.